These are the toys I’m currently testing and reviewing and the projects I’m working on! They are roughly in the order in which you can expect the reviews to be published in, slight changes might occur 🙂
Working on Right now, tune in live on my private onlyfans (alechardyxxx)
Full guide on the Kiiroo KEON accessories and updated review on the toy itself.
In the waiting room
Updates to some of the most popular articles like the lovense app guide and the fake cum recipes
FeelStars strokers comparision / buying guide: This is still heavily in a concept stage. Feel free to drop me ideas if you have any!
- Syncbot Review – An AI powered automatic masturbatorWhat is it and who is it for? The Syncbot is an automatic masturbator for penis owners. It comes with SyncPlayer, a video player that you can install on your PC and use to analyze your porn library and make all your videos interactive. It uses an AI model trained on more than 3.8million hours
- Electric Sucking Sex Doll Review from BestRealDollThis electric sucking sex doll torso is made by BestRealDoll. It’s smaller than life-size and since it’s only a torso (no head or limbs) it’s much easier to handle and store and is also much more affordable than a full body love doll ($499 vs. $900+). It’s a great toy for more advanced users who
- LELO Loki Wave 2 reviewWhy the LELO Loki Wave 2? The Loki Wave 2 is an upgraded version of the original, award winning Loki Wave. It’s pretty hard to improve on something that’s already so good, and if it was up to me, I’d rather call the new version Loki Wave+ based on the changes, but it’s an amazing
- LELO Loki Wave vs. LELO Hugo – a comparison reviewSimilarities The LELO Loki Wave and LELO Hugo are both prostate massagers and both feature internal and external stimulation as well. While they are primarily designed for prostate and perineum stimulation, thanks to the anatomical similarities they might be used as G-spot and clitoral vibrators as well. With both toys make sure to read the
- Kiiroo Pearl 2+ and Pearl 3 reviewA much welcome update for an already awesome toy! The Pearl 2+ and Pearl3 dropped simultaneously to replace the original Pearl 2. I made a handy dandy chart to help you decide which one is for you What’s new? Both the Pearl 2+ and the Pearl 3 got a new sensor covering a larger area.